Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Toilet Training


Since, Christmas I started putting Isla on the toilet for the messier numbers.  My motivation?  Cloth diapers.  We decided to cloth diaper and for the most part, it is okay; but I really don't like cleaning out poopy cloth diapers.  So far I have only cleaned three, maybe four poopy diapers and the rest have made it in the toilet.  I think she has really gotten the hang of it.  I am hoping that this will help her not only want to use the toilet sooner and forgo diapers all together, but also resolve any potential toilet fears I have seen in some of my nieces and nephews.  Mostly, I just don't want to clean poopy diapers.

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is so awesome!!

Estee said...

Wow! Isla - Come back to Logan and teach Coop! Oh and bring your parents too!!!

Laura - you win the prize for wife of the year. What a great birthday celebration you created - wish we could have been there - I am drooling over the cake right now. xoxo