Monday, May 30, 2011

Portland AIHC Conference + Ami and Poppi + Emi and girls = A whole lot of Oregon love



Aren't these three pictures the cutest!  It was so much fun to see mom and dad.  They haven't gotten to see her since she was two months old.  I love seeing my parents play with Isla.  We had so much fun playing crocket, Rumicube, eating yummy food, visiting the Farmers Market and lots of walks.  Mom made a beautiful baby sun hat for Isla to match a cute swimsuit set I bought her while shopping with Emi.  Emi, Mila and Sage were so wonderful to join us.  We loved having all of us together.  You will have to look at previous posts to see the pictures of them.  Some how, I didn't get any shots of or with my mother, which is a real shame.  I guess we were spending to much time having fun together I didn't break out the camera.  Thank you so much for making this a wonderful and special trip for us mom and dad!  And thank you Emi for making the huge effort to come down with your girls.  We love you all.

4 comments:

Matt said...

That last picture is classic. She's so cute

emily a. said...

That last picture is my fav. Isla is so adorable, I miss you guys tons already. It was worth every moment in that car to visit with you all.

Ditto Family said...

I'm not sure if Chloe ever got to wear that shirt -- Isla looks so cute in it!

Estee said...

I think Isla looks like a Sherry! Identical twins with a generation between but boy your Dad and Isla are too cute together! (sorry Tom to call you cute) :)