Sunday, June 21, 2009

for the Fathers


Happy Father's Day Dad! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ...


Kim, thank you for being such a wonderful Father-in-Law. I really couldn't be more blessed with such wonderful fathers. Thank you for your support, wisdom, and wonderful wonderful warm hugs. I love you very much.


Geoff, this is an old one, but a picture I love. You are a such a fun father, and I am so grateful to spend time with you more often. I will never forget the impression of the father I knew you would be, and the father you are, because of Isaac's baby blessing and the things you shared there. Thank you.

Ryan, It has been so fun to get to know you, mostly as a father to my sweet little niece Sage. Thank you for being the father Emily always dreamed of and Sage needs. Sorry to post a naked picture, but ironically it was all I had. We're still friends right?

Matt, I didn't' have a picture with you, but I did of your sweet little daughter. I know she will be loved to the same divine degree she is worth, because you have already shown that to me


Birch and Seth. You two have been wonderful examples to me of Fatherhood. Thank you for also being amazing brothers in my life as well.



Luke, you are going to be a wonderful Father someday.



Dad, you have instilled a life of loving excitement, the out of doors, challenges, people, culture, and differences. Most of all though you and mom have given me a roots in in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and a magnificent tree is developing slowly but surely. Thank you for this eternal gift. We love you.



And Jared my love, I know you love being a kid and want thirteen little ones real soon (wink wink - that is a total inside joke for the rest of you reading this). Even though we will wait a little longer, you can still play with the kids toys, but I would stick with the adult swings.
Sweetheart, I look so forward to that day, when you become the father of our sweet children. I love you, always and forever.

3 comments:

emily a. said...

Mom and Dad said you had posted on your blog. Yeah! It's up and running and very cute. That was a nice tribute and hilarious you only have a picture of Ryan in the shower. Mom said I'd better clarify that you didn't take the picture...

Ditto Family said...

I'm so excited to be up-to-date on your life. What a nice tribute!

Matt said...

Thanks for the comments and update. Love it...and yes, I love the picture of Ryan too.