Sunday, June 21, 2009

gone short


Yep, so a lot of time has passed and I am just now getting to do some updates. We have started to decorate and organize our sweet little "tree house" as we like to call it. We are renting the top half of a beautiful old white house, Jared's uncle owns. Lucky for us it is nestled in some large tree's so looking out the window, really does make it feel like we are in a tree house. Pictures of our place will be coming soon. Until then, this is a self portrait of me gone short. Jared's sister Lindsay, is an amazing hair dresser. She treated me to a wonderful new hair cut nice and short just the way I as hoping, and a few trims since then. Jared loves it, and regularly asks, "are you going to keep it short?" Funny guy.

3 comments:

emily a. said...

I love it and am jealous of you curls.

Ditto Family said...

Love it too!!! Could I look that good short?

Matt said...

looks so cute!