Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Well, here is everyone hard at work carving their pumpkins. We had a fun Family Home Evening together last monday, carving away to get into the halloween spirit. My mind was on other things though. I bought a pumpkin we could eat, Jared and I worked together on the phase diligently, and now it is in the oven roasting fur what I prefer in the fall spirit, ROASTED PUMPKIN PIE! Yes, recipe coming soon, if you would like.
*Note: please excuse the scary red eye of mine. I guess the stress of reading and what not got to me, because my eye ball turned red. Guess, I should tell my teachers to stop giving me so much homework! Luckily, despite the increase in homework load, my eye is healing. I just have opted out of the glasses/contacts and gone semi-blurry for a few days.
* Double Note: For those of you who don't know, this is part of Jared's family, Estee, Aaron, son Sam and Cooper, the Drew and Sadie, as well as Carter. And yes, there was some pumpkin drilling because some of the pumpkins were so hard to carve!

4 comments:

Matt said...

So great to see you back online. You look great and can't wait to see and get the recipe for your pumpkin pie! - Matt

emily a. said...

Finally a post! Looks like fun.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... halloween!! I Remember our pumpkins tricks at Kay´s house (our international advisor )! It was so great!
Seems like you had an awesome time with your family...! :) Loved the pics!
Lots of hugs and kisses, Paty Bassan

PS: Your hair!!!!! Sooooooo short!!! Holly crap! :)

Ditto Family said...

Wow...and she blogs too!! You are amazing juggling school, your health, marriage, and being an awesome Aunti!