Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adam


 Jared and I watched this movie last night.  Definetly my favorite movie I have seen all year and I think it is now an all time favorite.  One website said this about it, "A romantic character study examining the obstacles to intimacy and the compromises we make in the name of love."  I won't say anything more because I think that is a beautiful description and the rest of the movie shouldn't be given away.  I was suprised that Jared wanted to see it too (he is usually more of a high action, danger ... type), but the best part was what he said at the end of the movie.  I won't tell you because it would ruin the ending, but if you watch it and call me, I will.  Anyhow, you can check out the trailer on YouTube, but I would just go and rent it with no expectations if I were you.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

4 comments:

Ditto Family said...

So did you rent it at Blockbuster or is it at the Redbox?

Matt said...

The preview looks really good!

emily a. said...

THanks for the suggestion- I just added it to our Netflix.

Estee said...

a comedy or a drama?