Sunday, September 19, 2010

One Week Old

Can I just tell you how grateful I am for such a talented and genorous sister, who upon driving two hours alone in her second trimester, hoped out of the car marched upstairs into our house and got right down to business photographing our sweet little daughter?  I feel so blessed to live near one of my three amazing sisters!  Here are some (okay a lot) of the beautiful moments she caught with our little girl.
A family is forever

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Thank you Auntie Leah!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Ew, I meant to delete that picture of me. Barf.

But at least your daughter is real cute. And I loved me short, but sweet time with you and can't wait to party it up this next weekend. I love you baby Isla!

Oh, by the way. When I got home Isaac said that he told his friend that he didn't get to see his baby cousin Isla, but he knew I'd take pictures of her, "right mom, right?" And then he promptly went to my computer where I showed them to her and he ooed and ahhed about how cute she is.

Ditto Family said...

First, that picture of Leah was not icky!

Second, I have jittery with excitement about seeing my newest niece in just another week. My favorite is the picture of just her face. SO SWEET!!!

Third, my kids all second Isaac. They love seeing all the pictures.

Fourth, thank you for finally posting something new. Please don't make me wait so long next time : )

Matt said...

She's so cute...I'm so happy I got to see her even if she was just sleeping!

emily a. said...

That first picture is so sweet of you three. She's so beautiful Laurels.

Just Barbara said...

Laura!!! Congratulations!!! beautiful baby and beautiful mama (daddy is cute too). Come to visit us here in TN. Best for all.

Barbara & Jay.