Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So strong

Isla is getting stronger and stronger every day.  Even though these pictures are blurry I had to share because I was so excited.  Plus, not all of you have gotten to see her smile so, I wanted to share too.  So, just imagine that they are really nice, in focus, etc. etc.

Tummy time



 All smiles ...




And an old one that I forgot to post.  This was one day while Jared was holding Isla and the sun started shinning through the window but she was trying to sleep.  Maybe it was unintentional, but it was pretty adorable.

5 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute!! She really has such a perfect little face

Matt said...

She is so cute...nice to see more pictures. Keep 'em coming.

Ditto Family said...

She's getting so big. I want to hear all about her baby blessing.

Elyse said...

Yeah for new pics!! She's sooo sooo cute even fuzzy =) What a beauty!!

emily a. said...

I have been WAITING and WAITING for my pictures. She really is so adorable and oh so skinny, tiny. When I was at Old Navy I wondered which shorts you got- they are really cute. That last picture of her hands up is so precious. Keep the pictures coming!

I used the Moby at church today. Love it and can't wait for you too.