Monday, June 20, 2011

Breottle Feeding


Some breast feed, some bottle feed, some do both.  Either way it comes with a variety of "fun" idiosyncrasies; from the babies that is.  Isla's top three:

1.  "The Spray"
Isla does this nursing or drinking from her bottle.  She is going about her business when suddenly she looks at me and I start to see the smile begin in her eyes.  As it's creeping her little lips up into a full smile I can't help but smile back.  I must have one hilarious smile because then she busts up laughing, spraying milk everywhere. 

2.  "Peek-A-Boo"
Isla's favorite game in public areas.  Such as the plane.  I'll let you guess how this game goes down.  Your hint is that it involves the hooter-hider.  Oh yes.

And last but not least ...

3.  "Eat your Boogers"  
This is when Isla pokes her fingers up in my nose then jams the same finger back into my mouth.  Nice isn't it.


Okay, now it's your turn.  What does your baby do?

2 comments:

emily a. said...

I love how you named the different kinds. Isla is so funny. Lucikly Mila isn't into picking my nose. She much prefers to pull single strands of hair and it kills like the dickens. That and tries to pull out my earrings.

Leah said...

ROLLING at #3. Now that's one I've got to see.