Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bear Lake

Bear Lake was actually back in July.  I forgot our camera, not that I am a great photographer anyway, but nonetheless, just got a few pictures of Isla I thought I would share.  I am pretty sure Isla was confident she had stepped into some sort of "heaven on earth."  There were loads of fun people and kids to play with, endless treats to swipe from everyone down at the beach, enough water and sand to play in for as many hours as we would let her, and late bedtimes.   Most of you know Isla is definitely a little water baby and the following depicts her at her finest.
Who needs pants when you have a helmet?

Okay help me up mom ...

All right so that's how you do it?

I'll take it from here then, you can get off mom.

2 comments:

emily a. said...

Cutest little buns

Ditto Family said...

What a great trip! How did the sleeping arrangements work out?