Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Bump

... this is the endearing term we use to refer to my belly and/or the baby.  Jared used to come home and say something about needing to see me and give me a hug.  Now he comes home and says, "let me see the Bump!"  The he proceeds to rub and kiss the Bump.

Even though, our Bump may not be that big yet, according to what some seem to think is the proper month-to-bump ratio; in our house this Bump is a big deal!  Case in point:  Jared comes home the other day and I am in the kitchen with dinner just ready.  He puts his arms around me, spins me around so I am facing him, gives me a big hug and then says, "I feel like I need to bend over so I don't squish it!"  Love that.

6 comments:

Erica Fe said...

Gosh its beutiful to see you grow my dear! Jared- wish I were there to hug that bump, so give it some loving from my part!

I love you both, can't wait to see you again!

emily a. said...

I love your bump too! I'm excited to see it grow. I think it's safe to say now that you are taking after Leah and not me. Lucky you.

Unknown said...

You are GORGEOUS!! :)

Ditto Family said...

LOVE that bump!!! I laughed over Emi's comment. We'll shall see...

I just feel lucky that I got to see the bump IN PERSON.

Don't forget to post how far along you are in the pictures.

Leah said...

Love the bump as well. Unlike Jared, I want to squish it because it's real cute.

Leah said...

Wait, now I'm confused. Is Jared talking about your boobies? In that case, no, I don't want to squish them.