Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is It Wrong?

Is it wrong that I check our blog and Emi's blog at least once (okay okay ... multiple times) a day to watch the baby float around on that little babystrology widget she showed me how to put on our blog?  It's like getting a little view inside.   I thought I have been pretty good at not being an "emotional pregnant wreck" thus far, but perhaps this post proves otherwise?  I don't cry, but I don't think of to much else without intermitten glances at my belly or a small rub.  I am not even quite half way and I can hardly wait to hold the little one.  And yes, I am blocking out all the the realities of sleeplessness, throwup, and blowouts.

Oh, and as far as Sara and Emi's comments go on the last post, Sara might be right.  I was starting to think I might be a "smaller-bellied" pregnant lady after everyone's comments, but I think I ate so much on our Spring Break trip in Oregon, that the baby has now doubled in size.  And yes, pictures of our trip are shortly to come.

3 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Totally normal. I remember sitting my in dreaded sign language class my last term at OSU and I would spend the whole time reading my printout calendar of what baby Alex was doing that day.

Leah said...

No, it's wrong. Those babies are disturbing looking.

emily a. said...

Leah is funny.