Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

With a big thanks to mom and dad I can now post the pictures of our Spring Break together.  We had a most fantastic time, that felt oh so needed, but was definetly due to our parents making this a most wonderful time.  We spent much of out time at the beach with the most fabulous weather that is even to be enjoyed at the coast. We played lots of frisbee and corquet, ate fabulously,watched Big Business, and even visited Guthrie for some of the best music hidden in the woods of Oregon.  Here are some pics:
First, Sara came and we enjoyed a fabulous Sunday together at church, making flower headbands and chattting.
At the beach we took turns giving each other sky rides :)
Jared also found a ton of sea/beach shirmps or something like that.  He was catching them like crazy as the tide came in and out!
Yum!
And of course we got in some Frisbee on the beach.
We had so much fun enjoying the sunny little-to-know-wind weather.  No pictures are available but we did enjoy some dips in the ocean, Dad and Jared egging each other on at every beach we stopped at. 
And last we ended our trip at Guthrie.  I sure do I love that music!

4 comments:

Ditto Family said...

I'm still wondering why I have never been to Guthrie. Probably because no one could keep up with my dancing.

What a great trip indeed! I'm so glad that I got to be the "kick off" for such a great week in Oregon.

Lovin' the belly!

Erica Fe said...

Oh it sounds so divine and soo Oregon! I am so glad you two had that trip!

I like Sara am also loving the belly!

emily a. said...

It does look like a great trip. Guthrie- I think about it periodically. That place is so classic and awesome. Can't wait to go back.

Yes, also loving the belly.

jared said...

i am the only one that thinks that Tom is picking his bum in this picture?