Sunday, November 28, 2010

Leah and Geoff's

The day after Thanksgiving we went down to Leah and Geoff's with all our Utah family to share the day together.  The rest of the weekend we spent at Leah and Geoff's.  It was so so nice to all be together for a day.  Leah caught these pictures while I was outside playing with Isaac and Lucy.  Isaac and Lucy, by the way, are enamored with baby Isla.  They are going to be such good big siblings to their new sister due to arrive in three months.  Leave it to Leah to get such amazing shots.  Thank you!




3 comments:

Leah said...

Um, in 7 weeks woman. I'd die if it was 3 months.

We love you guys!

Ditto Family said...

So precious!! Now I just wish I could snuggle in real life.

emily a. said...

I love the serious one. These are adorable and I feel slightly accountable for it because I did give you this super cute shirt to buy for Isla.