Saturday, November 6, 2010

25

Jared made it such a special birthday for me.  From start to finish there were wonderful surprises and he knew exactly what I would want.  The day started with a cute purse/bag from Prana filled with goodies that I love and ended with a new surger!  I am so excited to break it out.  It might not get taken out until we move though, because my sewing table has been overtaken with Jared's school work.  I can't wait to put it to some serious use.  For dinner we celebrated at a wonderful restaurant (Hamilton's) for a fancy dinner to celebrate my birthday and Jared being hired for our first real full time job!  We are so excited to be joining Barrick Gold in Winnemucca, NV this January.  Anita also made this delicious apple cranberry tart for my birthday because I don't like cake.

Isla loves to smile at her Gram

She also is VERY talkative

Jared let me put bow in her hair for my birthday.  He has something seriously against "gluing" a bow to her head.  I reminded him it was just honey, and if anything is nourishing to the skin.


Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

emily a. said...

Honey is better than KY Jared. Let your child be girly. Sounds like a wonderful birthday. You didn't tell me you got a surger. SO jealous!