Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Aside from Thanksgiving at my grandparents growing up, I think this year was one of my most favorite Thanksgivings.  It was small and quiet (usually I like lots of people and busy/happy loud) and we had a fabulous time just all talking together about memories at the dinner table.  It really was special.  Grandma Ann and Grandpa Cal came.  It was wonderful to spend time with them when they were feeling so well and also for them to enjoy time with Isla.




I couldn't' stop taking pictures of the three of them together.  It surely was a picture of peace.




1 comment:

emily a. said...

I'm so excited about your posts. I'm dying laughing at your plates- yours with potatoes and beans and mountain man Jared's with half a turkey. Seriously, could that leg be any bigger? I imagine he was in heaven.